Transposing Charts - Book by Ron Greene
Item #: HL00696466
Sheet Music : Music Theory
By Ron Greene
Published by Ron Greene Music Charts
The new two-sided Transposing Charts guide replaces the original Transposition Dial. This improved guide is so simple and easy to use that it no longer requires or includes a separate explanatory CD. Rotating the dial produces different 24 charts, 12 on each side.
- Be a better player by understanding how to transpose music from key to key for all instruments & how to transpose music to any instrument pitch for Bb, Eb, etc. band instruments.
- Front shows 12 charts, one for each major key and includes all notes in each key.
- Back shows 12 charts, one for each minor key and includes all notes in each key.
- Many uses including:
- Teaching tool / visual reference guide
- Learning to transpose music key to key & to transpose music to any instrument pitch
- Figuring out the best key for playing any song on your instrument or in your vocal range
- Learning basic transposing theory